This will be short and sweet: The deadline to sign up for the CSUF Business Plan Competition 2013 has been extended to Sunday, February 24 at 11:59pm. To make sure that everything goes smoothly please email Travis (email@example.com) with your intention to sign up. Please include your full name and your CSUF email address.
Also, some of you have signed up and you don’t have a group. That’s fine, that’s great really, now we just need to find you groups. The best place to do this at this point in time would be our Facebook Group that was set up for the competition. If you are looking for a team please go on there and post something about yourself that will explain what kind of team/idea you are looking for.
For more information about the competition please peruse our CSUF Business Plan Competition 2013 Supplement post, which has information on everything competition related.
As always, if you want to keep up-to-date please follow us in one or more of the following places:
- Website – This is where all the original information can be found.
- Facebook – This group will be important especially after the competition has started. This is one of the main ways we will communicate with you and for you to communicate with each other.
- Twitter – Links to everything we do can be found here.
- This blog – Great sources of information, like this post, can be found here.
- Newsletter – This is our main source for direct communication with you. You should definitely sign up for this as we will provide you with timely updates on the competition.
Also, we will be using the hash tag #CSUFBizPlan2013 to identify all of our posts about the competition.