The CSUF Entrepreneurship Program is one of the leading university-level entrepreneurship programs in the world (and one of the most unique as well). Our program includes six main classes: four classes require student teams to work on an actual consulting project for a local business and the other two classes require the students to develop and launch new ventures.
All of this entails a great deal of effort not only from the professors and staff in the CSUF Entrepreneurship Program but also from local businesses and our gracious volunteers, who are all professionals in entrepreneurial organizations. Any given semester our program will have:
- 200 Undergraduate and MBA students in the program
- 65 Mentors (Volunteers from business community)
- 50 Consulting Projects
- 8 Class Sections
- 5 Professors
These consulting projects are what makes our program such a unique experience for our student entrepreneurs. Please watch the below video for a more in-depth explanation of our award winning consulting program.
Our program is not for the faint of heart but, rather, for that rare student entrepreneur who wants to prepare him/herself for the rigors of the entrepreneurial world. If you would like to become involved with or learn more about our exciting entrepreneurial program please click on the links below:
- Newsletter (Click on the categories you are interested in receiving information on)
- Website (General information)
- Want to be a Student Consulting Client?
- Want to be a Mentor in our program?
- Have you heard about our Business Plan Competition?
- Facebook Group (Interact with other entrepreneurs)
- Twitter (Follow all of our activities online)
- LinkedIn (Our professional group)
If you have any questions for us please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.