Schiefer Media Inc., Newport Beach is looking for a qualified intern to support our Social Media Marketing team.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Interested in the fields of social media marketing, advertising, public relations and marketing.
- Willing to help with all aspects of a growing agency, from advertising to marketing to PR.
- Highly professional with strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong in-‐person & phone communication skills
- Team Player – Always
- Customer Care Focused
- Whatever It Takes Attitude!
Get firsthand experience in:
- Social Media Management
- Brand Analysis
- Media Trends
- Campaign Analysis
- Media Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Competitive media analysis
- Product/Market Segmentation
You are a perfect fit if:
You understand, and are familiar with, the culture and the language of the automotive/racing world. BONUS: You have a passion for it; perhaps a background in it. What’s that? You spend your evenings/weekends in the garage working on your own project?
Have you heard of Jalopnik, Autoblog or SPEEDHUNTERS? If not, you might not be the gear-‐head we’re looking for, because familiarity with automotive blogs, forums, websites and television programming is essential.
Must be proficient in the following:
- Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Adobe Acrobat
- Social Media
- Google Analytics
- Mac OSX
Applicants should be prepared to work in a fast-‐paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained experience in social media marketing.
For the right person, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a smart, friendly and dedicated team that thrives on delivering the best possible results for our clients. For more information about Schiefer Media, please visit www.schiefermedia.com
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org