A Startup Orange County Signature Event
NextGen Challenge OC
A “First of Its Kind” Collaborative Funding Competition
Cash Investments and Prizes for Startups and Entrepreneurs
Have you ever thought about starting a business? Have you started a business and needed a mentor or advice to prevent you from making a mistake? Do you have a business ready to move to the next level but need capital? Then you need to register for the NextGen Challenge OC, the signature event for Startup Orange County, to receive guidance on the key aspects to success in obtaining funding and what venture investors look for in startup business models.
- $75 for Early Bird Registration by December 21, 2012
- $50 for College and University Student Early Bird Registration
- $135 for those who register after December 21, 2012
- $85 for College and University Students after December 21, 2012
Why you should compete:
- Every entrepreneur will receive a “priceless” critique of their entry submission and a one-page summary from three independent venture investors.
- A three course business accelerator program focused on the key aspects to success in obtaining funding conducted by industry leaders, and venture capitalists in partnership with the SBA, SBDC and Tri-Tech.
- An opportunity to “pitch” your business before a panel of four venture investor judges.
- Each startup will gain exposure with venture investors, and networking opportunities with other entrepreneurs, investors, local businesses and resources.
Register and mark your calendar now! The NextGen Challenge OC is accepting applications until January 4th, 2013. Do not miss this opportunity to take advantage of this valuable resource and mentoring from some of the leading companies in the nation.