We cordially invite you to apply to our Fall 2011 award winning Business student consulting program. Business students get to apply advanced business skills and you benefit from new ideas and a fresh look at your business – valuable insights in challenging times. Our Business student consulting program is a win-win process with a proven track record.
Our typical projects include:
1. Strategy – Create a long-term plan to better serve your customers.
2. Leadership – Organize for success: support job responsibilities, improve retention.
3. Accounting – Improve your cash flow and expense control.
4. Operations – Align work processes to meet customer needs.
5. Marketing – Increase sales with social media, advertising, and Internet marketing.
6. Finance – Strengthen your financial report, cash management, and banking relationships.
The student consulting teams are graduating seniors or MBA candidates. They work under the supervision of their experienced faculty and veteran business coaches. The students make recommendations for success and prepare a report that you keep. All work is confidential.
Our student teams begin consulting in September. The deadline for the application is Wednesday Aug 17. Please apply early since we try to serve in order of receipt. Please visit our website at http://www.business.fullerton.edu/centers/cfe/sbi.htm or call us at 657 278 3464 and ask for Charlesetta Media. Or, email Cymedina@fullerton.edu
We look forward to helping you with your business needs.
John Bradley Jackson
Director, Center for Entrepreneurship