When business owners struggle to improve operational efficiency and profitability, they often overlook Human Resources. Maybe this is due to a perception that Human Resources and Leadership is “too soft” a topic to warrant spending precious cash. Yet, studies show human resources improvements can have significant long term ROI.
Maybe it’s time to consider a Human Resources audit with California State University, Fullerton’s award-winning Student Consulting Program. CSUF utilizes a time-tested approach used by top consultants today to identify and prescribe remedies for problems with Human Resources and Leadership. Typical problems include:
- Little commitment or motivation among employees
- Low productivity or innovativeness
- Conflict or tension among employee groups
- Poorly defined or organized tasks
- Inadequate training or socialization
- Weaknesses of a new management program or organizational design
- Managing the transition from an entrepreneurial organization to a mature one
- Determination of weak spots in culture
CSUF consulting gets rave reviews. One client recently said, “This was far and away the best experience we ever had with an outside consultant. The results were worth possibly 20 or 30 times the small fee we paid.”
We only have a limited number of spaces available and we try to serve in order of receipt. Please complete and return the Request for Consulting Application today! If you have any questions regarding the consulting process, please contact Ms. Charlesetta Medina today at (657) 278-8243 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also learn more about our program here.