Justin Phan, a graduate of the CSUF Entrepreneurship program is competing in a business competition called Vator Splash in September and needs your support. All you need to do is take 2 minutes to vote for his company, PlayMyAd Inc. You can vote by following the guide below.
The winner receives the opportunity to present on stage in front hundreds of investors and industry veterans & a private meeting with two venture capital firms (investors). The last company who won received a one million dollar investment.
Please send this to your friends too. My goal is to get 500 votes. Thank you for your support.
How to Vote (Takes approximately 2 minutes)
1. Click on the following link:
2. When you arrive at this website, scroll down until you see the PlayMyAd logo (attached as jpeg; should be within the first few rows of logos): PMA LOGO.jpg
3. Right below the PlayMyAd logo, click on the button: “Vote for this company”.
4. It will lead you to a page that will ask you to register to vote, if you don’t have an account with Vator.TV yet, click the button “Join Now”. Fill in the required fields and click the button “create account” (only takes about 1 minute)
5. A white screen, will show “Almost complete. Confirm your vote by clicking the link in your email”
6. Close the website, check your email, you should have an email from Vator.TV asking you to confirm your email address (if you don’t see the email in your inbox, please check your junk/spam box).
7. Open that email and click the link within it. A message will open up asking you to confirm your vote. Click OK to vote for PlayMyAd.
8. That’s it. Thank you for your support! If you have other email addresses, please repeat the procedure above.
Center for Entrepreneurship