Hey grads and soon to be grads,
Answer these 20 questions so that we can get to know you better:
1. When did you or will you graduate from CSUF?
2. Would you rather talk, email or text?
3. What were you doing last night at 9:15 pm?
4. What was your first thought this morning?
5. What is a pet peeve of yours?
6. What is something you are most proud of during your time at CSUF?
7. Where did your family go for vacations during the summer?
8. What is your favorite type of food?
9. What is your favorite color?
10. What was your favorite subject in high school?
11. What is one value that your parents instilled in you as a child that still stays with you today?
12. Do you believe in karma?
13. What do you enjoy most about working?
14. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
15. How do you like to spend your free time?
16. Have you ever had a celebrity encounter?
17. What is one material possession that you cannot live without?
18. What is the most interesting job you have had?
19. If you were stranded on a deserted island, who is the one person you would want with you?
20. Tell me something about you that might surprise those who meet you?
John Bradley Jackson
Center for Entrepreneurship