OC Tech Startup, funded by investors from companies like Apple, Zillow, DropBox, and many more, is looking for an energetic and fun-to-work-with individual to fulfill the position of “Client Success Specialist”.
This is an entry-level position with room for professional growth throughout the organization. If you’re looking to get yourself in the door of a fast-growing tech startup – this is your opportunity.
About the company:
Digsy Inc is an online marketplace that helps people find commercial real estate (CRE) properties, tenants & buyers faster. Our website is www.getdigsy.com.
About this position:
– Call & gather CRE professionals. Make them aware of Digsy’s free services, resources, and gather listing inventory.
– Demoing our platform to prospective customers via web conference
– On-boarding and training users
– Manage multiple accounts and leads that come through our system
– Stay in touch with clients and help retain them
This is a full-time position at $15/hr. Hours are Monday through Friday 9am – 6pm or 8am to 5pm with a 1 hour lunch.
Bonus experience, however not required, is knowledge of Intercom, G Suite, GoToMeeting, Zoom, Calendly, Airtable, CRM, and the Commercial Real Estate industry.
– The team typically leaves the office early on Fridays
– Unmetered Vacation and Sick Day policy: We don’t limit how many days a year you get. If you work hard and need time off, then you deserve it. Days you miss for vacation/sick time are paid.
– Office is located in beautiful Downtown Fullerton, surrounded by great restaurants, bars, and shops
– Intense Super Smash Bro breaks
– Cute office pups
– Being part of a great tech startup with an amazing team and investors
Requirements to be considered for the position:
– You’re entrepreneurial and have a strong desire to work for a startup company
– You are not afraid to show your face on video conferences with clients & prospects
– You thrive on talking with new people and being social on a daily basis
– You don’t need supervision to do a great job
– You are intuitive and rely on data to confirm your intuitions
– Great communication skills and customer service skills
– You love to solve problems and are a curious person
– You are creative, resourceful and always find a way to get things done
– You obsess about providing stellar customer service
– You never let things fall through the cracks
– You take pride in your work
– Strong time-management skills and the ability to multitask well
– You are coachable and have a strong desire to improve yourself every day
– You are very detail oriented
– You are data & results driven
– Sense of humor. We work hard, but we have fun while we’re doing it
– BONUS: Previous startup experience.
Email your resume and tell us a little about yourself. Be sure to include any previous startup experience you may have. Major bonus points – include your favorite GIF in your email to us. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.