SEO Specialist Responsibilities:
Day-to-day management of SEO-related tasks to support goldnetbasketball.com, our YouTube channel & our Google + profile:
Enhance the publishing workflow while also ensuring SEO requirements are met
Consult with web designers to improve the navigation of website to enhance our search engine ranking
Ongoing keyword research and recommendations
SEO ticket creation and execution
Ongoing monitoring and reporting on key metrics, crawl statistics and errors
Perform website & profile audits to provide on-page and technical feedback
Develop and implement effective SEO and SEM strategies that drive traffic and boost conversion:
Working with all departments for successful execution and implementation
Prepare detailed SEO strategy reports
Perform keyword analysis to find opportunities and profitable keywords
Improve the company’s organic search results
Write original, powerful SEO content for blogs and websites if needed
Implement creative SEO strategies to acquire back-links
SEO tool monitoring
Compile and present SEO performance reports showing weekly rankings and sales data
Stay up-to-date with the latest search engine updates
- Solid understanding & passion of Basketball
- Strong verbal AND written communication skills
- Fluent in English (Spanish fluency is a plus!)
- Basic SEO experience
- Blogging experience
- Positive attitude
- Interest in Digital Marketing
What you’ll get:
- Real responsibility and experience every day. Your help and ideas will help shape our future strategy and you’ll be able to see your impact in search results.
- Ongoing education & experience with Search Engine Optimization, Blog Creation, Website Development, Market Research, Company Analysis, Industry Comparison and Search Engine Rankings.
- Work with fellow basketball clubs, organizations, coaches, brands, as well as, network with some of the best talents.
About Gold Net Media:
Gold Net Basketball is built on a cooperative, innovative work environment. We enjoy bringing an HD experience to ballers all over the world. Our media is all about entertaining & engaging. We dish out replays, tournament recaps and much more.
We believe a team-focused culture is the key to developing strong relationships both with each other and our audience. Everyone benefits when we share ideas/suggestions and collaborate effectively. Our hunger for success and our vision toward the future is what keeps us a step ahead of our competitors.
Gold Net Basketball
YouTube.com/Gold Net Basketball