This year IGNITE22 will be on Wednesday November 13 in San Pedro. We will have exhibits, technology panels on salient issues in the ecosystem, a VC stage discussing venture growth, and the Grand Final of our IGNITE22 Challenges (Smartcities, FutureFood and Bluetech). There will be opportunities for startups and teams to pitch, to network with investors and potential customers, and for student teams to highlight their research in posters and demo’s.
FOR UNIVERSITY (STUDENTS, TEAMS, ENTREPRENEUR CENTERS, INCUBATORS)
It’s time again for IGNITE22 on November 13 and we’d like to invite you to participate.
In 2017, our first year of IGNITE22, more than 100 faculty and student researchers from 17 different CSU campuses participated with exhibits, posters and presentations.
As we expand IGNITE22, we would like to offer your school a similar opportunity.
It’s an opportunity to get out of the lab and off campus to:
- Showcase your R&D and innovative solutions
- Connect with industry leaders
- Find potential partners to commercialize technology
- Get visibility for your university’s programs
We offer different multiple ways to participate in IGNITE22 to better align with your outreach goals. Options include:
- Technology pavilions to display research, inventions, and prototypes
- Tabletop exhibit space to highlight your program offerings
- Researcher lightning talks to share exciting discoveries
All university partners will receive branding opportunities and discounted event tickets for faculty, staff and students. This year we can offer discounted tickets (without the lunch program) for $60 for each student ($100 regular price). We’d like these tickets to be bought in lots or multiples (10 or more), so we can highlight the efforts of individual schools. Contact Ann Carpenter, Braid Theory CEO, who is coordinating this effort, with team numbers.SPECIAL FOR STARTUPS
Meet your next investor and demo your company or product at IGNITE22 at the LA Waterfront.
As you are probably aware, the IGNITE22 Global Showcase and Summit will be on Wednesday, November 13, this year. We have a terrific deal for startups wanting to attend, meet with investors and exhibit at the showcase.
The startup package includes:
– 2 event tickets
– an exhibit table
– an opportunity to pitch to an investor-only audience (limited slots available)
– a chance to demo your solution (limited slots available)
– Listen to discussions about the latest market trends in smart industry, future foods, bluetech, and more
– Learn from seasoned angels, seed and VC investors about what they’re looking for in startups
– Meet one-on-one with potential investors or customers
– Enjoy plenty of networking throughout the day
All for $175!
Need more information? Check out http://ignite22.com. Ready to sign up? Let us know more about your company at http://www.ignite22.com/exhibit-pitch