Intern Project Introduction
Reach out to alums with key positions at entrepreneurial organizations in Orange county, Los Angeles County, and the Inland Empire. Involve them in the quest for enhanced results (Measured improvement of key metrics).
We are looking for interns who are motivated to develop skills that are invaluable in the nonprofit industry. Interns will work on the development and implementation of a major donor campaign. The ability and the desire to work in a team and with a diverse group of people is a must.
Search for notable Alums
- Select entrepreneurial organizations
- Data mine for key positions
- Investigate backgrounds and identify CSUF affiliations. (Linked In)
- Prepare one-page bios with current contact information
Identify how CSUF Entrepreneurship can give notable alums what they need
- Focus groups
- In depth Interviews
- Design outreach plan (Media, direct contact)
Implement outreach plan
- Design content (Web, Video, face-to-face)
- Pre-launch Test(s), assessments, rework
- Launch sequence and lift off
- Monitor and course corrections
Report Results: Have their been measurable improvements in key metrics?
How to apply
If you are interested in this internship opportunity please submit your resume to email@example.com