Mid-Level Customer Success Rep Wanted
OC Tech Startup, funded by investors from companies like Apple, Zillow, DropBox, and many more, is looking for an energetic, motivated, and fun-to-work-with Client Success Specialist to join our growing team.
This is a mid-level position with room for professional growth throughout the organization. If you’re looking to get yourself in the door of a fast-growing tech startup – this is your opportunity.
Digsy Inc is an online Commercial Real Estate (CRE) marketplace. Our mission is to create a more liquid search experience where CRE professionals & searchers can connect with each other and find commercial space faster than ever.
Our website is www.getdigsy.com.
- Communicating with CRE professionals to help them fill vacancies faster
- Handling customer support requests, lead delegation, managing client’s accounts and feedback Be the first point of contact for those who want to learn more about our platform
- Demo, onboard, and train via web conference
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to improve our offerings
This is a full-time position at $18/hr. Hours are Monday through Friday 9am – 6pm or 8:30am to 5:30pm with a 1 hour lunch.
Bonus experience, however not required, is knowledge of Intercom, G Suite, GoToMeeting, Zoom, Calendly, Airtable, CRM, Front, and the Commercial Real Estate industry.
- Unmetered Vacation and Sick Day policy: We don’t limit how many days a year you get. If you work hard and need time off, then you deserve it. Days you miss for vacation/sick time are paid (available after 90 day probationary period).
- Being part of a great tech startup with an amazing team and investors
- The team is currently working from home. However, the office is located in beautiful Downtown Fullerton, surrounded by great restaurants, bars, and shops
- The team typically leaves the office early on Fridays
- Intense Super Smash Bro breaks
- Cute office pups
- You’re entrepreneurial and have a strong desire to work for a startup company
- You are not afraid to show your face on video conferences with clients & prospects (we do a lot of this)
- You thrive on talking with new people and being social on a daily basis
- You don’t need supervision to do a great job
- You are intuitive and rely on data to confirm your intuitions
- Great communication skills and customer service skills
- You love to solve problems and are a curious person
- You are creative, resourceful and always find a way to get things done
- You obsess about providing stellar customer service
- You never let things fall through the cracks
- You take pride in your work
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to multitask well
- You are coachable and have a strong desire to improve yourself every day
- You are very detail oriented
- You are data & results driven
- Sense of humor. We work hard, but we have fun while we’re doing it
- BONUS: Previous startup experience.
To apply, please send us the following all required:
- Your Resume
- Cover letter
- Your favorite GIF
Be sure to include any previous startup experience you may have.