The CSUF Business Plan Competition is back on for 2016!
If you are unfamiliar with the competition we are going to be hosting a Boot Camp (a.k.a. Information Session) to help you get up to speed. Here are the details:
Wednesday, January 20
1pm to 3pm
Mihaylo College SGMH 1108
This is the only Boot Camp that we will be hosting this year so make sure to drop on by!
At this event participants will learn about:
- How does the CSUF Business Plan Competition work?
- What kind of prizes are available to the top finishers?
- How can I find team members to work with me on this competition?
- Hint: Attending an event like this is a pretty good place to network with people who could end up being on your team for this competition
- How do I develop a winning idea?
- And some other really important stuff as well
Dr. Atul Teckchandani will be leading this session. He has years of experience teaching entrepreneurship, he has been a judge in this competition since its inception four years ago, and he has a very good grasp on what it takes to do well in this competition.
We hope that you are able to attend; no need to RSVP, just make sure to show up (we will be posting this event on Eventbrite and Facebook as well but we will not be checking tickets at the door for this event). We will provide attendees with some supplemental material that delves into the details regarding the competition.
If you have any questions please let us know or, better yet, ask them at the Boot Camp.
Sign up for the CSUF Startup Newsletter to keep up-to-date on all the events, news, and everything else we do: http://bit.ly/CSUFStartupSignup
More info on the CSUF Center for Entrepreneurship: http://bit.ly/CSUFEntrepreneurship
More info on the CSUF Startup Incubator: http://bit.ly/csufstartup
For more of our awesome events please go here: http://bit.ly/CSUFEntrepreneurEvents