Pacific Columns is the country’s leading distributor and retailer of columns and related millwork products. As a repeat Inc. 500 company, the company also runs hundreds of informational websites and dozens of prominent e-commerce sites.
Although products are shipped nation-wide, all operations are conducted and coordinated from their corporate headquarters in Brea, CA. Pacific Columns has close ties with CSUF and other local colleges and universities, helping perpetuate the youthful and enthusiastic environment that drives the company to continue innovating and pushing their industry forward.
Inside Sales Rep Position
Pacific Columns defines Customer Service as the department that assists customers with everything that happens after a sale has been completed and the order has been processed. Reps help customers track orders, file damage claims, expedite orders, return products, and much more. They are responsible for solving complicated problems and ultimately finding the best solution possible for the customer.
- Answering incoming post-sale customer questions
- Tracking orders and provide status updates
- Data entry
- Solving shipping issues
- Filing freight claims
- Coordinating with warehouses and vendors
- Maintaining a positive experience for the customer
- Basic phone skills and etiquette
- Understanding of Outlook, Excel, and basic computer skills
- Able to work 30-40 hours a week between 6am and 6pm
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Customer-focused attitude
- Desire to grow