Pacific Columns is the country’s leading distributor and retailer of columns and related millwork products. As a repeat Inc. 500 company, the company also runs hundreds of informational websites and dozens of prominent e-commerce sites.
Although products are shipped nation-wide, all operations are conducted and coordinated from their corporate headquarters in Brea, CA. Pacific Columns has close ties with CSUF and other local colleges and universities, helping perpetuate the youthful and enthusiastic environment that drives the company to continue innovating and pushing their industry forward.
Inside Sales Rep Position
Pacific Columns Sales Representatives (or Architectural Consultants) have access to the largest collection of columns and millwork products in the industry. Consultants match homeowner and contractor projects with the product(s) that best fit their specific project. To ensure high quality customer experiences, Pacific Columns conducts extensive initial training as well as continued education through bi-monthly employee presentations.
Consultants are provided a steady stream of “hot” online-generated leads, phone calls, and customer emails. The reps qualify, quote, and follow-up with each of these prospects using our Oracle-based management program which generates everything the customer needs to make an informed decision.
- Answering incoming product-inquiry calls
- Answering emails
- Making outgoing calls to interested customers
- Qualifying and quoting prospects
- Generating new ideas to make the company better
- Basic phone skills and etiquette
- Understanding of Outlook, Excel, and basic computer skills
- Able to work 30-40 hours a week between 6am and 6pm
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Desire to grow