Great opportunity to develop your marketing skills and help the community by getting involved with the Orange County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (OCHCC).
The OCHCC is partnering with the state of California Employment Training Panel to provide highly qualified training to the business community of Southern California.
You will have the opportunity to work side by side with other business professionals managing different tasks associated with this project.
These are some of the shared responsibilities you will have with our team:
- Contacting businesses to inform them about the OCHCC partnership with ETP and the training opportunities that we offer.
- Prepare email marketing campaigns and follow-up with interested members.
- Building OCHCC brand recognition.
- Nurturing leads until they are ready to sign up.
- Creating collateral that helps persuade prospects such as websites advertisement, brochures, multimedia presentations, product sheets, etc.
- Gathering customer testimonials and writing case studies.
- Conducting customer satisfaction surveys
- Plan events & sponsorships
- Setting up loyalty cards(preferred member cards)
- Contributing to training development
- Implementing a referral program
- Ensuring each client-contact point builds a favorable impression.
NOTE: Hours will be flexible to accommodate your school schedule.
If you are interested in this position please contact Leena Rai at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.