Eurekafest is one of the most exciting events of the year for entrepreneurs! It’s a tremendous effort to put together but, as you can see from the list below, it’s definitely worth it. Attendees not only get to see what the freshest startups are up to but they also get to network with each other, brainstorm new ideas, get entertained, and have the opportunity to listen to some of the most disruptive leaders in the startup space. Some of those speakers include:
- Stellene Volandes- Editor in Chief, Town and Country Magazine
- Billy Zane- Actor + CEO, Caltech Media Lab
- Rasha Khajawa- CEO, Toucan Ventures
- Ana Golja- Actress + Musician
- Niko Bonatsos- Managing Partner, General Catalyst
- Jessica Warren- Partner, TechSmart Venture Partners
- Kelly Vlahakis-Hanks- President + CEO, Earth Friendly Products
The CSUF Startup Incubator is proud to be a marketing partner for this event and let us know if you do go.
CSUF Startup Incubator
For more information on the CSUF Startup Incubator, including how to become a resident and learn the right way to go from concept to launch, please go to this page or contact a representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.