The 2018-19 school year has finished and the CSUF Entrepreneurship community accomplished many great things!
By the numbers:
- Thousands of people attended our events and competed in our competitions
- More than 200 students majored, minored, or studied entrepreneurship
- Welcomed our 50th startup to the CSUF Startup Incubator
- Completed consulting projects for more than 100 businesses
- Mentors graciously donated more than 3,000 hours to the great benefit of our students
- Over $100,000 in scholarships and in-kind awards donated by patrons
Below are some of the highlights from the last year. Hope you enjoy!
2018-19 Year in Review
We are dedicated to helping the next generation of entrepreneurs develop the skills that they need to compete locally and globally. The CSUF Entrepreneurship program does many things,